James Perry Wilson
Chartered by Congress in 1863, the National Academy of Sciences dedicated its permanent home on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., in April of 1924. This watercolor image depicting the Constitution Avenue view of the building was created for Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue's architectural presentations in 1922.
Click here to learn more about the NAS Building
Click here to return to the main collection menu